I graduated junior high school thirteen years ago. There were many unforgettable memories during my time in junior high school. That was a beautiful time in my school years. July 19th is the anniversary of our class. We always have a party and go out together on that day. I loved my 9A1 class. I liked soccer very much when I was a student at Phuoc Thang School. We divided into two teams and played soccer game after class. We didn’t care much about gender difference; anyone can join in regardless of their gender. My Math teacher was forced to be an arbiter although he wanted to play instead. Often I sat on bench ready to play when my name is called because I was small. However I had a special job that was to keep score for every game. I often lost my voice after a game because I was shouting too much. Every game was last for one hour including fifteen minutes rest time. After each game my friends and teacher would go to monitor’s house and ate noodles except for me. I had to come back home on time. Sometimes I came home late with dirty clothes or injury on my body. I didn’t tell my mom because she didn’t allow me to play soccer. She wanted me to go back home on time and didn’t want me to hang out with my friends after class. That was my secret in my young time. All members in our class have grown up but we always keep in touch by email or phone. I still miss our memories and friendship in junior high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment