Last Winter I had a chance to visit Lake Tahoe along with my husbands and friends. I have heard so much about the place, about its incredible views, about its tens of different sizes of mountains with thousands of pine trees, and most of all I wanted to see and touch snow. The site was nothing but spectacular. Many sky high trees appear along the mountain side. Far away from highway 53 emerge a huge blue lake with some little tiny boats floating on the calmly water. As we drove farther onto the mountain, some white snowflakes become visible. I have never such beautiful thing before in my life. Snowflakes falling down from the sky create the allusion of driving in white clouds. Trees are covered with snow like arctic bears with many hands. Along the side road, houses are covered with white smooth snow. We finally arrived at the lake. It is the biggest lake that I have ever seen before. The lake surface was flat and steady but yet its water was as cold as ice. The enormous lake is surrounded by several white mountains. Far in the distance, dozens of skiers rushed down the deep slope of the mountain. Thousands of tourists come and visit this place every day. Lake Tahoe is a magnificent and marvelous place that mother earth has created for humans to enjoy and adore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment