I’m a Vietnamese
Every person has influenced the features of their cultural identity. I’m a Vietnamese so I have some Vietnams’ features for example gentleness, housekeeper and diligence. Vietnam has developed wet rice cultural from a long time so Vietnamese is very gentleness. It is impregnated in my spirit day by day. I love my family and respect all elderly persons. My parents always teach me to be respectful to everyone. I’m taught obedient from my childhood days. So obedience is a virtue of Vietnamese children. I think it is different with other cultures. Talking back to your parents is something that will not tolerate in my house. Next, Vietnamese women love housekeeping works. When I studied at elementary I knew how to cook rice from my mother. She taught me how cook many kinds of food and how to do family chores. I not only like to cook but also like to find and experiment new dishes. In my country most women handle housekeeping works in addition to their daily job. That is the reason why Vietnamese women are working more than Vietnamese men. Therefore I think I have inherited the diligence and gentleness features from them. Diligence and gentleness are two features of Vietnamese. We have a famous saying proverb: “diligence over shadows intelligence”. From thousands of years Vietnamese has known that diligence is necessary for the successful. I know study hard is a feature of diligence. I think regardless of where you live, you can be easily identified by your unique characteristics based on your cultural identity. My unique cultural identity makes me different from others and I’m proud to be a Vietnamese.
1 comment:
nice blog!
i really like this post
if you want you can visite my art:
www.misesbozos.blogspot.com
thanks!
Post a Comment