I have studied at ALP halfway the semester. I was not confident about my composition skill but I have a little bit improved my writing now. During the past two months in my section 2 class, I feel my writing has gotten better. I can only write paragraph easier but also organize ideas better as well. I know how to write for example prewriting, make outline and write paragraph. After I finished my paragraph I always read again to find and fix mistakes. However I still have many problems in composition. Sometimes I try to translate my language to English word by word and that never works. I have made mistakes in structure when I write. Beside that my vocabulary is not enough and that makes it difficult for me. I think I have to study harder in my composition class and at home. I know I have to read and write every day. I want to thank you my professor about her comments in my blog.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Journal # 11
I have studied at ALP halfway the semester. I was not confident about my composition skill but I have a little bit improved my writing now. During the past two months in my section 2 class, I feel my writing has gotten better. I can only write paragraph easier but also organize ideas better as well. I know how to write for example prewriting, make outline and write paragraph. After I finished my paragraph I always read again to find and fix mistakes. However I still have many problems in composition. Sometimes I try to translate my language to English word by word and that never works. I have made mistakes in structure when I write. Beside that my vocabulary is not enough and that makes it difficult for me. I think I have to study harder in my composition class and at home. I know I have to read and write every day. I want to thank you my professor about her comments in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment