I have never been to Disneyland or any park like that in United States. However I visited a famous park in my city. It was Dam Sen Park. It located at 3/2 street, 11 district, Ho Chi Minh City. Dam Sen Park was a beautiful place with many games, spectacular views, food. However I liked the games there very much. I usually went to park with my friends whenever I can. Firstly, I found the strong feeling in there for example roller coaster, spinning coaster and adventurous rope line. I can release all my distress after a long day. I was very relaxed when I play adventurous rope line. I tried to overcome the lake if I didn’t want to fall down the water. It was wonderful game. However I didn’t like roller coaster because it made me filled with terror. I worried about my safety when I played spinning coaster or roller coaster. In spite of these games were very interesting and attractive to many people. Secondly, the landscape was beautiful such as southern garden, orchid garden and chain of five dragons. I liked to sit at water- stone musical instrument and looked around all area. The air was fresh and poetic space for everyone came here. I also wandered in the European garden and missed my boyfriend who is living far from my city. Sometimes, I visited Dinosaur Park with 110 kinds. My feeling had being lost in the world of giant animals – those that appeared millions year ago with horror stricken huge shape. I also loved ice lantern with cold temperature from 10C to 15 C. It was very strange to Southerners who are used to sunny weather all the year around. Now I living in foreign country but I still remember all my memories with my friends at Dam Sen Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment