Saturday, March 22, 2008

Journal # 12


My Favorite Cartoon Doremon


     I like several kinds of movies and books but cartoon is a kind of movie I like best. For example Doremon, I don’t remember how many times I watched it. Doremon was published in Japan and popular in Vietnam in 1991. Doremon is very funny cartoon featuring an intelligent robot cat and his owner. Doremon has lot of power to help his owner – awkward Nobita. Together they are passed over many problems in Nobitas’ life. Doremon helps his boss study and resist his bad friends Chaien and Seko. I love the way Doremon helps Nobita retaliating bad friends. They become two best friends. in the end Doremon was out of energy and that broke Nobita’s heart. Nobita was faced with a difficult answer. He can revive his friend Doremon by recharge energy for Doremon, however by doing so Doremon will lose all of his previous memories with Nobita. Nobita decided help Doremon by studying hard and becoming a good scientist. I usually watch this cartoon when I have free time. It helps me relax and happy after a long day. I’m also study the way how I can play with my friends and how I can become good person. I have begun with Doremon movie from junior school untill now. Sometimes I face with challenges and wish that I have Doremon to bail me out. That is the reason why I like to watch this cartoon movie.

No comments: