Next week, I will have a week-long vacation. On April 1st I will go to Mira’s party with my 4C friends. I miss them so much because some of them transferred to others school this semester. After that we will watch movie together. My big plan will go to bookstore to study for Toefl test. I’m very worry about my Toeft score so I want to study hard for Toefl test at April 25th. Beside that I will read novel at bookstore; reading will help me learn about vocabulary. I also can drink coffee when I studying at Noble bookstore. It is very good place for study alone. Long vacation will help me review my English.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Journal # 15
Next week, I will have a week-long vacation. On April 1st I will go to Mira’s party with my 4C friends. I miss them so much because some of them transferred to others school this semester. After that we will watch movie together. My big plan will go to bookstore to study for Toefl test. I’m very worry about my Toeft score so I want to study hard for Toefl test at April 25th. Beside that I will read novel at bookstore; reading will help me learn about vocabulary. I also can drink coffee when I studying at Noble bookstore. It is very good place for study alone. Long vacation will help me review my English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment