Sunday, April 13, 2008

Journal # 19

My Leisure Time


     My favorite past time activities have changed after one year. Last semester it was the first time I came here. I like to discover about America country so I usually went out with my friends after school. We tried many kinds of food like Thai food, Korean food and American food. After that we went to window shopping every Saturday. Some time I hung out with my friends to eat barbecue. I thought that meeting friends helped me know about American culture. I also could improve my English from them. That was a good way to imprive speaking and listening skill. Once semester was over; I didn’t want to hang out with my friend because it was not help me more on my English. Therefore I changed my mind on the last vacation when i came to Noble bookstore. I can read and drink coffee there. i find that reading is very interesting. It will help me learn about vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. Then I have begun study at Barnes & Noble bookstore whenever I have free time. Reading is very helpful to me. My English has better than last semester. I feel confidence when I talk with my friends. Reading also gives me new vocabulary and grammar structure. I like to read at bookstore because I can find many kind of books. Beside that I don’t need to pay money to buy book. Bookstore is a good place for international student to read book and lean about American culture. To sum up, reading at bookstore is my favorite activity every weekend.

1 comment:

Sean said...

I love Barnes and Noble. When I was in high school, I used to work there. Their chairs are so comfy!