Spring break is a long week for relax and go to somewhere with family or friends. However it is not good for me because I stay at home and speak Vietnamese with my family. I cannot practice English every day so I have strategies to keep-up my language practice during the spring break. First of all I watch TV two hours for example History, Discovery and cartoon channel every single day. Cartoon channel is very easy to hear the vocabulary. I can begin with basic to higher like History or Discovery channel. I also find the idioms or new words that will help me on Toefl test. I try to take note the key word and remember the main contents. Second is to go bookstore where my famous place I love to study. I can read new books or do my homework. I like to read the romantic novel there such as The Bride, Time transit and Touch of Texas. Reading is necessary for my study English. It provide with vocabulary, grammar structure and composition writing. It is very useful to keep-up my language. The finally is to keep my habit to learn and think about English every single day outside the class. Thinking about English will help me understand the way American use English. To sum up, spring break is wonderful for relax but don’t forget to keep-up my language practice all the vacation.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Journal # 16
Spring break is a long week for relax and go to somewhere with family or friends. However it is not good for me because I stay at home and speak Vietnamese with my family. I cannot practice English every day so I have strategies to keep-up my language practice during the spring break. First of all I watch TV two hours for example History, Discovery and cartoon channel every single day. Cartoon channel is very easy to hear the vocabulary. I can begin with basic to higher like History or Discovery channel. I also find the idioms or new words that will help me on Toefl test. I try to take note the key word and remember the main contents. Second is to go bookstore where my famous place I love to study. I can read new books or do my homework. I like to read the romantic novel there such as The Bride, Time transit and Touch of Texas. Reading is necessary for my study English. It provide with vocabulary, grammar structure and composition writing. It is very useful to keep-up my language. The finally is to keep my habit to learn and think about English every single day outside the class. Thinking about English will help me understand the way American use English. To sum up, spring break is wonderful for relax but don’t forget to keep-up my language practice all the vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment