Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Journal # 18



United States History


     I like to go to Barnes & Noble bookstore to read many kind of new books. I want to read United States History – 18th Century – American Revolution for example George Washington or Benjamin Franklin. I read My Dearest Friend of Abigail Adam that is the letters of Abigail and John Adam. It is very interesting to me and I know more about American history. I think it is very useful for me especial on my next TOEFL test. However I don’t have enough time to read all of history books. I will continue to read on next summer when I have a lot of free time. I can conceive of past time and understand about customs and habits of Americans. I also know how they make America becoming a big country in the world. All of history books are very thick and heavy so I cannot finish it on one or two days. Furthermore, I don’t want to pay my money to buy these books. They are very expensive for a student like myself therefore I come to the bookstore and read books when I have leisure time. Spring break has one week but I want to do many things like reading books, magazines and textbooks. Now that Spring break was over, I have to go to school every day. I will be busy with my homework and I don’t have time for go to the bookstore all seven days. I will come back there on the weekend or next my vacation to read United States History – 18th Century – American revolution.

No comments: