Sunday, February 3, 2008

Journal #1

Writing Improves My Life

     I begin writing because I know that it is an important skill to have in life. I always face difficulties when I write paragraph or essay. So I think a good first step is to go to the library and read the book title “How to Write”. I read a lot and write a little bit without stopping and to continually practice in my composition class. Finally, I know that writing has three essential parts. First of all I have to find and brainstorm the main ideas. Secondly is to outline the introduction, body and conclusion. Finally is to revise my writing as much as necessary. Writing is very necessary at school and in society. For example it will help me develop active writing skill and kind of creative process.
Although I am not a good writer but I like to write diary every night before I go to sleep. Taking note helps me remember and relax after a day. I can write many things difficult to tell anyone else. I like diary because it is my best friend. Diary can keep my feeling and always listen to me. Having to write often helps me feel confident in my writing skill. However I don’t like to write essay, paragraph or research paper. They are very difficult and boring to me. I have some hitch in writing as an example arrange and find main ideas. I will have hard time with structure grammar. They make me confuse while I’m writing. Writing is not only difficult but also takes a lot of my time.
To summarize, writing cannot be ignore in my life. It will help me have a successful college education. Writing is also helpful for my career in future. Therefore I will try to write whenever I have time and improve it every day.

No comments: