There are three reasons I want to study business. The first reason is to help my parents. When I finish my MBA degree I will go back my country to help my home company. Next I will study to manage the company four or five years. My parents will retire soon because they want to save time for travel around some foreign countries. The second reason is business is very interesting career. I can have relation with many people in the world. I can study customer skills in trading field and communication. I will also learn things from their business operations and that will be very helpful for my company in the future. Beside that business will give me a lot of challenges and opportunities. Different challenges will help me grow as a human being and also as a business woman as well. My parents always say that “business has many risks” and I want to try them all. The third reason is to advance my career and help me earn more money. I think if I have MBA degree I will have better chance to find job easier. I want to become business woman as my mother. She is very success in exporting business in my family. Therefore, I come to Cal State Fullerton to get master business degree. To sum up business is a good major I want to study. It is very important for my life because I want to be wealthy and success person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment