
Las Vegas
I have never been to Las Vegas before however I did hear a lot about this place. Sin city it is called where gambling is freely play. If I was going to Las Vegas, I would stay in the most luxurious place with the best food available. I would walk around the city at night looking up at those big and glamorous buildings. I would go in each and every Casino, eat and drink their best food. I would love to go and see circus show in Circus-Circus Casino. I heard it is very interesting and funny. I am not a huge fan of gambling and don’t really know about the games there in Las Vegas. But I think the best way to win is to quit early after you made some profit. Make small bets and avoid aggressive moves. In general, Las Vegas is a great site seeing place not really a place to make money.
No comments:
Post a Comment