My Most Embarrassing Moment
All of us have at least one embarrassing moment in our live – those are truly hateful and forgetful embarrassing moments. My most embarrassing moment happened some time ago in a reading class. That was the first time I went to school. My teacher asked for meaning of new word, and I knew what it was. I raised my hand and I explained meaning of it. I thought I was right but instead my teacher stare fixedly at me after I blunted out my answer. He said that ha? He didn’t understand what I said. Oh my God! At that time my face was turned red, I wondered “was I wrong?” My teacher asked me to repeat. I felt confidence, so I answered loudly with my big voice. However he looked hard at me again. What did happened with me? I didn’t know. I started to embarrassed, caught with my finger up my nose. Moreover I didn’t sit down because he wanted me to read slowly one by one. I tried it again, and tried it again. Finally teacher understands what I was trying to say. He helped me to pronounce the word correctly. At the end I found what happened that is my pronunciation. I didn’t read enough sound voice, for he didn’t understand me. I nervously sat down and was embarrassed all that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment