My Distance Love
I have recently married to my long distance love three months ago. We were classmates in junior high school. Our long distant relationship became a few years ago during his first visit to Vietnam. I remember that time I met him at airport. Next we went to drink coffee together. He and I ate out with our friends quite often when he was there. We became very close friends during his time in the country. He came back to United State to study at Long Beach University after a long and fun vacation in Vietnam. We stayed in contact through internet and phone whenever we had free time. Two years later, he went back and stayed for two months in Saigon. We spent most of the two months together. I did many activities together including camping with friends, visiting my relatives and different places in Vietnam. We fell in love at that time but we didn’t have much time together. After that year, he would travel back to Vietnam at least once or twice every year to spend time with me. Five years went by so quickly and we felt like we couldn’t live without one another. We decided to move on with our wedding the past summer of 2007. Our love was a long and distant journey but that didn’t scare us. Our love is stronger than anything in this world combine.
No comments:
Post a Comment