
My True Love
The person who made a difference in my life is my husband. Many people say that I’m lucky and happy. Everything in my life happened so smoothly and predictably. For example, I went to university and graduated with two degrees. I had a good job with a stable salary. I thought that was enough, but life was not as easy as I thought. After two years of working in Saigon, I was transferred to an isolated island called Phu Quoc. Life on the island was completely different than what I was accustomed to, especially not having my family and friends around me. I had to start my whole life from the beginning. Work schedules and duties are so much different than on the mainland. I had to get up much earlier to go to work. I had to learn to adapt to the new environment. My life started going downhill and then he came. He was my best friend and also my true love. He has helped me overcame those times by telling who I am and what I can accomplished in my life. We chatted on the phone and internet quite often. He never complained about anything and especially about me. His love made me a stronger person. In conclusion, his love has changed my life and helped me to overcome my obstacles.
1 comment:
This is a good letter, but we usually start formal letters this way: Dear Mr. _____,
Post a Comment