I’m counting down the New Year coming – 10, 9… 4, 3. It means three days to prepare for New Year. I still remember when I was a kid I loved New Year very much. I was waiting it because I would have a lot of new clothes, gifts, and flowers in my house. On that day, all my family came to my grandfather’s house to eat dinner each other. And every kid with new clothes went out with their parents to watch fire flower in the center of the city. There were many people there so we need to come there early and find a good place in the national park. I liked to eat food in the street such as candy, grill corn, and fish cake. It was delicious in my mind but my parent didn’t agree with me. They thought food in the street was very dusty so I could not to eat them. I didn’t know that I thought I wish the New Year would come soon. New Year means I will plus one age and I will become adult in the near future. So I liked the New Year very much. Besides that, in the New Year that is the time for travel some places in my country with my family. Finally, in the spring season that is the flower bloom in everywhere. I like to sit under the tree and listening to the bird sing. I also cut flowers and put in my room. The flower is very beautiful in the spring. In my city always have the festival flowers in the New Year. Thus, New Year is very special with me and I waiting day by day it will come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment