
 My long vacation began last weekend. I spend three day for staying home because it is raining. It makes me sad and miss my city where has rain six months in the year. That is a big city in Vietnam with many big building and traffic jam but I love HCM city too much. I like to go around downtown every evening with my friends under the rain. It is very romantic and funny in my memories. It is like a special thing that I cannot forget it. Now Christmas is coming soon, I feel alone in here when I listening to the rain outside my house in the dark night. I still remember raining night in my country that the time we eat something hot such as mushroom soup, baked sweet potato, and banana cake. They are very delicious food in the night rain. It also makes the rain in my country to become a lovely season. However, in here – the US I don’t have anything in rain night and the only thing I have that is lonely feeling. I miss my mom’s food and the smile of my family. Some people said that they love rain because CA doesn’t have rain in the year. I compare with my country it is very difficult we have 6 months for rain and 6 months for sun. We don’t have winter and autumn because I live in southern of Vietnam. All in all, I hate rain in CA and I hate the feeling of homesick. My vacation has just begun 4 days and I still have more than one month. What I need to do on the next day. Don’t say with me study – It is not interesting with my on this time. I think I will go to cinema and watch love movie for Christmas season. I hope every people don’t feel sad when it is raining like me. Happy Christmas and nice vacation to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment