Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!


      Christmas is coming soon but I don't know where I will come on that day. Some of my friends want camping in the Big Bear on this week. Others want to travel over the states. It is only me - nowhere on this special season. I want to go back Lake Tahoe but I’m scary about long distance - 8 hours. How's about shopping? Is it a good idea? I don't know because it is raining outside. I hate rain, very hate rain on the holiday. So I decide to stay at home and read novel on this Christmas. It looks like boring but no choice. I tried to find some romantic novel in my bookshelf but it is very hard. Most of them are text books and magazines. I have to go to library to borrow but I don’t have membership how I can take books from there. Okay, nothing can be making me to stop. I call me close friend and ask her about novel. It is very lucky she has many kinds of novel in her house. I will come there tomorrow and pick some of books that I like. Thank God! Finally, I know what I need to do on this Christmas. Read book!

No comments: