Thursday, October 23, 2008

Journal # 8

My Reflection


     Each semester has sixteen weeks for study at school but we have already finished eight weeks. So I need to reflect on the last eight weeks. First, I think my writing has improved a little bit on the first eight weeks. I know how I write essay. Next, I study more kind of essays like contrast and contract, argumentative, and cause and effect essays. I also have a good habit when I write essay such as do brainstorm about three minutes, outline around ten minutes, and first draft and final draft. Those steps help me a lot to improve my writing and I get higher points than last semester. However, I’m not work well in writing so I need to study hard more and more on eight last weeks. I want to get more knowledge about writing skill. It will help to study at university classes easily. Another thing I need to do that I have to read more books increasing my vocabulary. Vocabulary is one of the most important in writing skill because if your vocabulary poor you will not have good essay. Therefore, I think I will study more writing skills in composition class on next eight weeks. I hope I will get better in writing after this semester
.

No comments: