

Every weekend I like to wake up late in the morning. So I felt very hungry and I went to around kitchen finding something to eat breakfast. It was about 10:30 to 11am but nothing to eat. I decided to cook Vietnamese food that it was Cha Gio (crispy spring roll). It is also famous Vietnamese food as Pho. Cha Gio looks like Chinese roll but it is different taste. The raw material includes; ½ lb. lean pork, ½ lb raw shrimp, 1 medium carrot, and 1 large taro. I was minced both of them and mixed together in a big bow. Next, I put 2 eggs, 3 small spring onion, and 2 large garlic cloves. After that I put ¼ coffee - spoon black pepper, and 1 coffee - spoon fish sauce. Finally of preparing period, I used 1 pkg. round rice paper to roll one by one. At that time I began to cook with boil oil on the frying pan and fry crispy rolls with small fire. When crispy spring rolls became yellow, it meant the rolls finish. I ate crispy spring roll with salad, mint vegetables with chili fish sauce and team rice. My breakfast became my lunch after one hour to cook Cha Gio. I finished my Saturday morning with the lunch with my husband. So I feel I had enough energy for to do my homework first draft number one for my composition class.
No comments:
Post a Comment