Friday, August 29, 2008

Journal # 1


Introduce myself


     My name is Thao Phuong Vuong but you can call me Thao. Phuong Thao means a flower with sweet perfume. My last name mean king the Chinese call Wang because my forefathers came from China. However I’m not a Chinese of course I’m Vietnamese. My birthday is March, 26th. I have been the United States one year. I’m living at Glen crest, Anaheim city.
     I have a dream that is improving my English and pass TOEFT test 570 score. If I pass 570 TOEFT score I will go to the University at Cal State Fullerton. I’m not sure about my major now because it is very difficult to pass 570 score in TOEFT and 550 score in GMAT. Perhaps, I will take time with them two or more semester. So I think I will change my major if I cannot pass TOEFT this semester. I have study hard this semester maybe my English will be better and I my goal will come true.
     My favorite leisure time is to watch TV and go out with my husband. For example Laguna Beach, Huntington library and sport channels on TV. I also like go to the bookstore whenever I have free time or chit chat with my friends. Beside that I love to help my mom cooking Vietnamese food. All in all, I’m a very simple person and nothing special.

2 comments:

Ann's Journal said...

I believe you will pass the TOEFL test in this semester.

leinster said...

I hope you will, too. Let's aim for 580.