Monday, November 12, 2007

journal entry # 32


Thanksgiving

There are three most thankful things in my life. The first one is to my parents for who have raised me up and giving me all of their support, caring and most importantly is their love. I am so blessed with everything that they have given to me through many years. I am thankful that God has allowed me and my family to be healthy and for love that we share with one another and friends. Next, I am thankful for my husband who is such a wonderful man, and so grateful for God sent him to me. He is my hero and he always stood by me through good and bad times. That is what makes Thanksgiving special. Finally, I am thankful for all of my professors who help me on English language and culture of American. I want to say thank you to my reading teacher who is helping me so much in and out of class. Those are the things that I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving.

No comments: