Spring is coming so we have say goodbye winter. I didn't know about the spring or winter season but now I spent two times in here. It is wonderful thing for me. I like the cold wind and warm sun in the noon of the winter. I also like the flowers bloom of the spring. They are very different to me because in my country we have two seasons in year. The weather in CA has a little bit the same with weather in Vietnam. I usually look at the sky from my bedroom window. I remember all my memories from element school to now. I spent many times in my life for grown up. Now I thing I am an adult but in my parent’s eyes I’m still a kid. They love me a lot and always worry about me. I can understand their feeling and if I can I will go back to my country to visit them. Sometimes, I cried when I think about my family, I miss them so much. In my dream, I can feel my mom’s hands and her smile. She is my mom, my teacher in school and at home, and my friend too. Oh dear, I wish I can fly I will be right your side- mom, dad, and sisters. Ok see my family in next spring and our family will have happy time together. Goodbye winter and hi spring.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
One Day Like Other Day
 Spring is coming so we have say goodbye winter. I didn't know about the spring or winter season but now I spent two times in here. It is wonderful thing for me. I like the cold wind and warm sun in the noon of the winter. I also like the flowers bloom of the spring. They are very different to me because in my country we have two seasons in year. The weather in CA has a little bit the same with weather in Vietnam. I usually look at the sky from my bedroom window. I remember all my memories from element school to now. I spent many times in my life for grown up. Now I thing I am an adult but in my parent’s eyes I’m still a kid. They love me a lot and always worry about me. I can understand their feeling and if I can I will go back to my country to visit them. Sometimes, I cried when I think about my family, I miss them so much. In my dream, I can feel my mom’s hands and her smile. She is my mom, my teacher in school and at home, and my friend too. Oh dear, I wish I can fly I will be right your side- mom, dad, and sisters. Ok see my family in next spring and our family will have happy time together. Goodbye winter and hi spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment