INTRODUCING MYSELF
My name is Thao Phuong Vuong, I come from Vietnam. I’m 27 years old. My family have 5 persons, my parents and 3 younger sister. I have just come to US two weeks. I ‘m staying with my teacher who is teach math at Cal state Fullerton. Her name is Hoa Tran. I finished Huflit university in 2002 and university of economic Ho Chi Minh city 2007. Now I ‘m living in Anahiem to study at ALP after that I’ll get MBA at Cal State Fullerton. When I finish my degree here I will come back to Vietnam. Because I want to living with my family and start my business. I want to help my parents company and take care of them when they need me. I love my daddy, my mom, my siblings so much. So I have study hard at ALP to continue at university of Cal State Fullerton.
1 comment:
If you work hard, I am sure that you will be successful.
Post a Comment